JUVEDERM® is the world’s leading hyaluronic acid or HA facial filler1*. HA binds to water in your skin which may smooth lines and wrinkles, add volume and enhance or define facial features.2
JUVEDERM® facial fillers have the ability to integrate with your own facial tissue to get natural-looking results3,4. Each JUVEDERM® facial filler is designed for a particular purpose, whether it’s to treat fine or deep lines/folds, restore facial volume for a lifting effect, or reshape and redefine the lips5-9. Your qualified medical aesthetics practitioner may suggest several treatments from the JUVEDERM® range to create a tailored treatment plan for you.
JUVEDERM® is made by Allergan Aesthetics, and is the world’s leading brand of hyaluronic acid facial fillers.1
Allergan has over 60 years of experience in stringent product manufacturing10. Our JUVEDERM® range of facial fillers is made using cross-linked11 technology to help you achieve natural-looking3 and long-lasting results (up to 24 months, dependent on the facial filler used and the area treated)12.
To find out more, follow the links below
1. Allergan. Unpublished Data. INT07712016. February 2019.
2. Raspaldo. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. 2008.
3. Baumann LS et al. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. 2007.
4. Hee, CK et al. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. 2015.
5. JUVEDERM® Volux DFU. 72778JR10. 2019.
6. JUVEDERM® Volbella DFU. 73363JR10. 2020.
7. JUVEDERM® Volift DFU. 73652JR10. 2019.
8. JUVEDERM® Volite DFU. 73140JR12. 2019.
9. JUVEDERM® Voluma DFU. 73650JR10. 2019.
10. Harrison Stephens. Allergan’s First 50 years. 2000:106.
11. Goodman GJ et al. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015:136.
12. Allergan. Data on File. JUVEDERM® VOLUX Clinical Evaluation. INT00742019. 2019.
Date of preparation March 2021